Rukmini - Golden Milk
/ Rukmiṇī / noun; in Sanskrit means "adorned in gold"
Inspired by the Goddess of wealth, Laxmi, this blend is known for its golden color, which itself is a symbol of health and healing. Our golden milk is a tea'licious brew that's good for you.
I practically grew up on this drink. It was a staple for rainy days and winter evenings, now my baby drinks golden milk on cold days, and I want to share the warmth and joy of this beverage with you and your family. Full of benefits from Ayurvedic herbs blended with frothy milk, you and your lil'-one are sure to enjoy this beverage. So ditch the caffeine for a creamy cup of curcumin milk as a mid-day pick-me-up.
Our 100% Natural Golden Milk can help keep respiratory ailments at bay, boost mood, improve gastric function, and promote better sleep.
Make it a part of your winter-care ritual to maintain your wellbeing.
Once boiled, you can store the milk, shake well before reheating it, and sip on it all day long!
Tea'p: Use this blend as a spice mix for vegetables, soups, smoothies, and more.Aroma: Warm, Earthy & Creamy
Color: Creamy Golden Yellow
The Chai Bar is a women-owned small business. We aim to cultivate environmental stewardship and respect cultural identity!
Gluten-Free; Fat-Free; Plant-Based; Vegan; Sugar-Free.
- To ensure you get the best results, make sure the blend you use is fresh, do not store the blend for more than 24 months as the spices lose their flavor.
- To make this drink a no-moo brew, swap the honey for maple syrup and the milk for oat milk.
- To make nutty, rich "masala milk" using this blend, read our blog.
- Scoop in a bit of coconut oil to improve the absorption of piperine and curcumin.
GINGER: ALWAYS ROOTING FOR YOU
With anti-viral properties, it is effective against seasonal or allergic cough and cold. It also aids digestion & reduces nausea.
TURMERIC: THE SPICE IN DISGUISE
Turmeric is an all-in-one health booster. It can fight off various viruses and reduce stress, and it's good for joints too! Curcumin also has mood uplifting properties.
BLACK PEPPER: UNWIND FROM THE DAILY GRIND
Not your basic table spice; it helps ease congestion and inflammation during the flu. It is anti-microbial, and therefore helps to relieve symptoms of a cold and cough too!
the nut from the Myristica fragrans tree. Mace is the aril around the nutmeg. In ancient India, sleepless babies were given a minuscule amount of nutmeg.
How to Make
- To make HOT golden milk, add 2 heaped tsp Golden Milk Blend, 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (more or less to taste), and 2 tsp water to a small saucepan. Use a spoon to mix into a loose paste.
- Add your choice of milk and whisk to combine.
- Heat over medium heat until just hot/warm (not boiling).
- Or simply mix it into a hot cup of milk and microwave it to your desired temperature.
- To make ICED* golden milk, add 2 heaped tsp Golden Milk Blend, 1-2 Tbsp sweetener of choice (more or less to taste), and 2 tsp water to a serving glass.
- Use a spoon to mix into a loose paste (you want as few clumps as possible). Then add several big ice cubes and top with milk of choice. Blend for a slushy or shake to combine.
* Please note, our tea is sold by weight, not volume. Different flowers, herbs, spices, and teas fill packaging to different levels. Due to this, some tea blends may appear to fill the container/zip more than others, so some options may appear to not 'fill' the container/zip. Please consider this when ordering.
☆ Product Note: Tea blends are made in a facility with tree nuts, soy & dairy.
☆☆ This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any info shared is for informational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This blend is intended to be used in combination with a sound diet, ample exercise, social distancing, good personal hygiene, and rest
*This blend does not contain gold in any form. The ingredients are as listed on the label.
Check More: Tea Blends